Starter is an Italian consulting company based in Padova, with a large number of international relations. It has an extensive experience in thinking, developing and implementing schemes combining balanced and sustainable growth with territorial development. Starter is a fully independent partner for international organisations, national and regional governments, local administrations, private sector, research organizations and civil society actors.
Since 1998, Starter has turned innovative ideas into pilot initiatives, as well as new products and services, fostering balanced growth and sustainable use of resources.
Mission & values
Our mission and values
Starter serves sustainable development of communities.
Our mission is to provide expertise and innovative solutions for a balanced territorial development, in which people and communities evolve in a sustainable model that uses and manages available resources sustainably. Starter aims at establishing beneficial and favourable balances between man and his environment.
We turn innovative ideas into pilot initiatives, as well as into new products and services, while backing balanced growth and sustainable use of resources. We assist our clients in their development strategies and activities at different stages. We help them enhance their intervention potential and foster their capacities and success.
Our fields of expertise include agriculture and forestry, agro-food business, rural development, environment and biodiversity, climate action and energy, management of natural resources, sustainable tourism, transport and planning. We assist our clients in their development paths at different stages. We help them enhance their intervention capacity and foster their growth.Download our Brochures
- We thank the researchers Elisa Brusegan, PhD, and Massimo Triches, PhD for having dedicated their work to Starter’s Be.Bi and...
- With the patronage of the Metropolitan City of Milan and the Scientific Direction of AUDIS, Assolombarda, Confcooperative Lombardia and Legacoop...
- For the first time, pyrogenic capture and storage (PyCCS) has been included into IPCC Report 2018 as one of the...
- The Province of Novara has launched the project on the Locarno-Milan-Venice waterway “Slowmove”, focusing on slow and environmental consistent mobility...
- From 10 to 14 November 2019, Korea University together with The Korea Biochar Research Center will host the IBI World...
PSR Veneto 2014 – 2020
Starter S.r.l. Is a partner of a cooperation project aimed at Innovation Brokering for the establishment of the Operational Groups in the Agricultural sector, whose leader is the Cantina Sociale di Orsago S.c.a.
The project is funded by the Rural Development Program of the Veneto Region, through the measure 16.1.1.Read more